Shrimp in Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups packed cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 2 cloves garlic,
cut in half
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 chipotle
chile in adobo sauce from a can
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled
- Hot cooked rice
- Chopped cilantro
- Place cilantro leaves, jam, garlic, lime juice, seasoning sauce, chile and
bouillon in blender; cover. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sauce; bring to a boil.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp
are curled and turn pink.
- Serve with rice; sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Reprinted with permission from Nestlé® and meals.com.