- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp
- Sliced bananas
- Chopped chives
- Chopped peanuts
- Chopped egg
- Sauté onions and garlic in butter until soft. Sprinkle with flour, curry
powder and ginger. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Gradually add chicken stock, then cream. Cook and stir until well blended
- Add lemon juice and shrimp. Adjust seasonings.
- Serve over rice with condiments.