Shrimp Dipping Sauce
- 1 pound shrimp in shells
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoons each chopped
onion, green pepper and celery
- 1/2 teaspoon each cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each thyme and oregano
- Crusty bread for dipping
- Combine all but butter, shrimp and bread.
- Layer in micro-safe bowl shrimp
and onion mixture. Place butter on top.
- Cover and microwave 5 minutes on HIGH,
stirring after 3 minutes, if shrimp aren't cooked, stir and microwave until
- Remove shrimp and use sauce for dipping.
Posted by Friend at Recipe Goldmine 5:27:36am 5/31/03.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.