Shrimp Dipping Sauce
- 1 pound shrimp in shells
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 tablespoons each chopped onion, green pepper and celery
- 1/2 teaspoon each cayenne pepper, salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each thyme and oregano
- Crusty bread for dipping
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all but butter, shrimp and bread.
- Layer in micro-safe bowl shrimp and onion mixture. Place butter on top.
- Cover and microwave 5 minutes on HIGH,
stirring after 3 minutes, if shrimp aren't cooked, stir and microwave until
- Remove shrimp and use sauce for dipping.
Posted by Friend at Recipe Goldmine 5:27:36am 5/31/03.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes