- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 pound Booth Peeled and De-veined Shrimp, frozen
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- Melt butter in large saucepan; sauté onion, garlic, mushrooms and green
bell pepper until tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and sauté another 5 to 7 minutes.
- Drain off liquid. Stir in soup; gradually blend in half and half and wine.
Cook, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Serve over rice.