Shrimp with Garlic Cream Sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) College Inn® Chicken Broth with Roasted Garlic
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 cup shallots diced
- 1 pound shrimp shelled, deveined (25-30)
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Dash of white pepper
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots,
shrimp, and thyme. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add white wine and half broth, bring to boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from sauce and set aside.
- Continue to simmer sauce until reduced to 1 cup, about 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the broth, heavy cream and white pepper. Bring to a boil
and simmer until thick, 5 – 8 minutes.
- Return shrimp to sauce and heat thoroughly, about 3 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 25 min
Total Time: 30 min | Makes 4 servings
Reprinted with permission from College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation.