- 1 large can mandarin oranges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder water
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 pound shrimp
- 2 small packages frozen, thawed pea pods
- 1 tall jar drained mushrooms
- Few sliced almonds
- Rice or noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain mandarin oranges. Save liquid. Add enough water to equal 1 1/2 cups
liquid. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch. Add the 2 broth packets. Add 1/2 teaspoon
garlic powder. Mix. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Mix and then microwave for 2 to 3 minutes more on HIGH. Mixture will thicken
- In another bowl, mix sliced green onions, 1 pound shrimp, frozen pea pods
(thawed) and mushrooms. Mix and add to thickened sauce. Put lid on and microwave
for 5 to 7 minutes on HIGH until shrimp is tender and done.
- Add mandarin oranges and a few sliced almonds. Put lid back on and let set
5 minutes before serving.
- Serve over rice or noodles.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes