Shrimp in Mustard Cream Sauce
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 shallot, minced
tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon
Dijon mustard with seed
- Salt, to taste
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Shell and devein shrimp.
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat cook shallot in hot oil for 5 minutes,
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add shrimp. Cook for 5 minutes or until shrimp
turns pink, stirring often.
- Remove shrimp to bowl.
- Add wine to drippings in skillet. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add cream and mustard. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Return shrimp to skillet. Stir until heated through.
- Salt to taste.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.