- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, deveined
- 1 (4 ounce can mushrooms
- 3 hard-boiled
eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons dry sherry
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter and then sauté the onion and garlic until tender. Add the flour.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Add the sherry and the seasonings to taste.
- In a separate bowl, combine shrimp, mushrooms, eggs, and parsley.
- Add sauce along with 1/4 cup cheese to shrimp mixture. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
Dot with the butter.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until slightly browned on top.