- 1 pound shrimp (washed and seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 1/2 cups rice, washed
- 1 pound Cajun or hot smoked sausage,
cut into coin-shaped pieces
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Place all ingredients into a rice cooker. Turn rice cooker on. Keep covered
except to stir once in the middle of cooking cycle.