Shrimp Stir Fry
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small green bell pepper, julienned
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, stir-fry broccoli and peppers in oil until tender.
- Add shrimp; stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Combine the cornstarch, brown sugar, ginger, orange juice and soy sauce
until smooth; add to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- Serve over rice.
Yield: 3 to 4 servings