- 3 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cooked rice or noodles
- Sauté the shrimp in 6 tablespoons of butter for 5 minutes. Remove shrimp
and set aside.
- To pan, add remaining butter, mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and mix well. Stir in the broth, tomato paste, Worcestershire
sauce, dill and salt. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream, mix well, then add the shrimp. Heat but do not boil.
- Serve with rice or noodles.