Smoky Sweet Pepper Shrimp
McCormick® Smoky Sweet Pepper Seasoning Blend, a blend of onion, smoked paprika
and sun-dried tomatoes, gives shrimp new flavor.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Smoky Sweet Pepper Blend
- 1/4 cup white wine
- Melt butter in large skillet on low heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir on medium
heat 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Stir in Seasoning Blend and wine until shrimp are well coated.
- Serve with cooked rice and garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
Makes 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min
nutritional information: per serving Calories: 176 Fat: 9 g Carbohydrates:
3 g Cholesterol: 191 mg Sodium: 547 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 19 g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick