Grated orange peel complements the zesty combination of tomato, garlic, chili
pepper, cumin, herbs and lime juice in McCormick® Santa Fe Style Seafood Sauce in
this quick and easy salmon dish.
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup McCormick® Santa Fe Style Seafood Sauce
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place fish in lightly greased baking dish.
- Mix Seafood Sauce, chiles and orange peel in small bowl. Pour over fish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with rice, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings | 5 mins Prep time | 20 mins Cook time
Cooking tip: Substitute swordfish or mahi mahi for the salmon.
Nutrition information (Amount per serving) Calories: 200 Cholesterol: 62mg
Sodium: 479mg Protein: 25g Total Fat: 8g Fiber: 1g Carbohydrate: 7g
Photo credit: Sydney Kramer from Crepes of Wrath.
Reprinted with permission from McCormick & Company, Inc.