- 1/4 cup butter (NO substitutes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced (with skin)
- 6-8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon
chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes. Allow to
- Wash, peel, and de-vein shrimp. Dry and marinate for 8 hours in prepared
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place shrimp and marinade in a shallow baking dish and bake for 10 to 12
minutes, basting twice, until shrimp is cooked.
- Serve in soup bowls with lots of crusty bread to mop up the juices.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.