- 1/4 cup butter (NO substitutes)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 lemon, thinly sliced (with skin)
- 6-8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and simmer for 5 minutes. Allow to
- Wash, peel, and de-vein shrimp. Dry and marinate for 8 hours in prepared
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place shrimp and marinade in a shallow baking dish and bake for 10 to 12
minutes, basting twice, until shrimp is cooked.
- Serve in soup bowls with lots of crusty bread to mop up the juices.