- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat butter and oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and
cook for 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Stir in tequila, lime juice and pepper flakes. Cook for 2 minutes or until
most of liquid evaporates and shrimp are pink and glazed.
Makes 4 servings.