Tuna Patties with Sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can tuna
- 1/4 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 egg
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Mix tuna, 1/4 can cream of mushroom soup, oats, onion, egg and lemon juice.
- Form 8 patties.
- Roll in cracker crumbs and fry in butter.
- Mix 3/4 can soup, milk and mayonnaise; heat and pour over the patties.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat source.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes