- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, divided
- 3/4 cup milk, divided
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, 1/3 of the soup and 1/4 cup milk; mix well.
- Stir in stuffing mix and tuna.
- Shape into eight patties.
- In a skillet, brown patties in butter for 3-4 minutes on each side or until
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat remaining soup and milk. Serve with
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Seafood Recipes