This dish goes together quickly with ingredients that are usually on hand.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed to crumbs
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Heat a skillet with some oil over medium high heat.
- Form mixture into 6 to 8 patties, and fry until golden and crispy
on the outside and heated through.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.