Turtle Creek Sole
- 2 pounds sole fillets
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried whole dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place fillets in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- Sauté onion in butter in small skillet until tender Remove from heat, and
stir in sour cream and remaining ingredients.
- Pour sauce over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15
minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve immediately.
Yields 6 to 8 servings.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.