Blue Cheese Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 8 ounces cream cheese,
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon kirsch (cherry brandy)
- Heat wine and cream cheese, stirring until cheese melts.
- Add Monterey Jack
cheese, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Blend in blue cheese. When
smooth, add kirsch.
- Serve with dippers of French bread, fresh fruit or vegetables.
Yields 5 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes