As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Pinch of garlic salt (optional)
- 1 box frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- Cook and drain broccoli.
- In fondue pot (electric one works best) melt cheese and mushroom soup over low
heat. Add broccoli and a little garlic salt, if so desired.
- Serve with bread sticks or Italian bread cut into squares.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes