Cheddar Blue Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups sharp Cheddar cheese diced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) blue cheese
- 1 cup tomato
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- Combine all ingredients except wine in saucepan and cook over low heat,
stirring continuously until smooth.
- Stir in wine and serve in a fondue pot.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes