Cheese Fondue Savant
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 8 slices American cheese, cubed
- Minced garlic
- Minced onion
- Seasoned salt
- Melt butter in fondue pot, then stir in flour. Add milk gradually, cook,
stirring constantly, until thickened.
- Add soup, cheese, garlic, onion and salt. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently,
until cheese is melted.
- Place pot on stand over low flame.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes