Cheesy Meatball Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons flour
- Juice of 1 orange
- Mix together beef, onion and breadcrumbs. Season meat mixture with salt
and pepper and divide into 30 balls. Flatten each ball out. Place a piece of
cheese in center then mold meat around cheese, sealing it well to enclose cheese
- To make the tangy sauce, put tomato paste, wine, vinegar, honey, mustard,
Worcestershire sauce and stock into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend flour smoothly with orange juice then stir into the sauce and simmer
for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve with the meatballs cooked in the hot oil.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes