Cheesy Meatball Fondue
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons flour
- Juice of 1 orange
- Mix together beef, onion and breadcrumbs. Season meat mixture with salt
and pepper and divide into 30 balls. Flatten each ball out. Place a piece of
cheese in center then mold meat around cheese, sealing it well to enclose cheese
- To make the tangy sauce, put tomato paste, wine, vinegar, honey, mustard,
Worcestershire sauce and stock into a saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Blend flour smoothly with orange juice then stir into the sauce and simmer
for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Serve with the meatballs cooked in the hot oil.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.