This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese (mild
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons
chopped ripe black olives
- In medium size bowl toss the shredded cheese with the cornstarch.
- In medium size saucepan, heat the broth, lemon juice, garlic, oregano and
cumin until barely simmering.
- Add the cheese, a handful at a time, stirring until the cheese is melted
before adding more. When all the cheese has been added, stir in the scallions
- Transfer fondue to a fondue pot and keep warm over a fondue burner.
- Serve with your favorite veggies for dipping.