As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 (7 ounce) cans minced clams, undrained
- 2 (15 ounce)
cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Brown garlic in oil. Add oregano, tomato sauce, cornstarch, clams and juice.
Cook over low heat until it thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. When cheese melts, it's
finished. Place in fondue pot.
- Serve with bite-size pieces of French bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes