Crab and Cheese Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Cheez Whiz
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen crabmeat or 1 (7 ounce)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine, or to taste
- Dash of salt
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring
constantly until mixture is bubbly.
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Serve with cubed, toasted French bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes