- 1 package Knorr Onion Soup Mix
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup red wine
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound filleted steak, uncooked
- 1/2 pound chicken or turkey breast, sliced
very thin, uncooked
- 1/2 pound large shrimp. shelled, deveined, uncooked
pound scallops, uncooked
- 1 egg (optional)
- In saucepan, mix Knorr Onion Soup Mix with boiling water, wine, chili sauce
and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Simmer uncovered for approximately 1 hour.
- Add parsley and pour into fondue pot. On dining table set pot on its stand
over low flame.
- Arrange meat and seafood on 4 dinner plates and serve.
- If desired, when fondue is finished, break egg into fondue pot while stirring,
and serve as soup in small bowls.