As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Chianti or any red/blush wine
- Italian bread, cut into bite-size pieces
- In saucepan, brown beef; drain off fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce mix and
tomato sauce. Add cheese gradually; stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Blend together cornstarch and wine; add to cheese mixture. Cook and stir
until thickened and bubbly. Transfer to fondue pot; place over burner. If fondue
becomes thick, add a little warmed wine.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes