Hot Tamale Fondue
- 1 can tamales
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 can no-beans chili
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, sliced
- Slice tamales into medium saucepan. Add chili. Add chopped onions. Heat
slowly, stirring occasionally, so as not to scorch.
- When hot, add sliced cheese. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Keep warm in a fondue pot.
- Serve with corn chips.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.