Italian Veggie Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground pepper
- 2 (2 ounce) cans anchovy fillets
- Pour oil into fondue pot; add garlic and pepper.
- Chop anchovies. Add to fondue pot with anchovy oil. Heat until bubbly.
- Serve as dipping sauce for fresh vegetables such as radishes, zucchini sticks,
carrot sticks, small green onions and celery strips.
Yields 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes