- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/8 cup finely chopped chives
- In saucepan, heat soup over low heat; add cheese, sour cream, mustard and
Worcestershire sauce. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, stir in chives; transfer to fondue pot.
Good served with vegetables or cocktail sausages.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.