- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 1/8 cup finely chopped chives
- In saucepan, heat soup over low heat; add cheese, sour cream, mustard and
Worcestershire sauce. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Just before serving, stir in chives; transfer to fondue pot.
Good served with vegetables or cocktail sausages.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes