As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 8 ounces rose wine
- 4 ounces grated Gruyere cheese
- 8 ounces grated red-veined Cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons kirsch
- Cubes of sesame-coated French bread
- Rub the inside of the fondue pot with the cut side of the garlic.
- Add the wine and heat until bubbling, then gradually stir in the cheeses
until melted, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, blend the flour smoothly with the kirsch and stir into
the cheese mixture. Cook for a couple of minutes until smooth and thickened,
- Serve with cubes of French bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes