Sausage Fondue Ole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup beer
- 1 (4 ounce)
can chopped mild green chiles, drained
- 1 1/2 pound Thuringer or smoked bratwurst,
sliced into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Blend soup, beer and chiles. Heat in double boiler over medium heat.
- Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm.
- Sauté sausage pieces in oil over medium high heat until browned, about 5
- Serve sausage pieces with hot sauce and chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes