Seafood Cheese Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 clove garlic, cut
- 2 cans frozen shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound Swiss
- Freshly-ground black pepper
- French bread in 1-inch
- Steamed shrimp, scallops, King crab or lobster chunks
- Rub pot with garlic.
- Heat soup in pot and beat until smooth. Slowly add milk and beat again.
Add cheese slowly, stirring as it melts. Sprinkle with pepper and paprika and
place over burner.
- Dunk the seafood and bread using fondue forks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes