South of the Border Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Muenster
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold
- Heat enchilada sauce. Add cheese a little at a time until it melts, stir
in chili powder.
- Combine cornstarch and water, then add to sauce. Cook and stir until thickened
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Serve with French bread cubes, ham and shrimp for dipping or taco chips
for appetizer dipping.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes