South of the Border Fondue
- 1 (10 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Muenster
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold
- Heat enchilada sauce. Add cheese a little at a time until it melts, stir
in chili powder.
- Combine cornstarch and water, then add to sauce. Cook and stir until thickened
- Pour into fondue pot.
- Serve with French bread cubes, ham and shrimp for dipping or taco chips
for appetizer dipping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.