This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 12 ounces processed American cheese, cut into chucks
- 2 ounces grated cheddar
- 1/4 cup green chiles, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 6 bagels, cut into bite size pieces
- In a 2-quart microwavable dish, combine ingredients. Melt, over medium heat,
- Pour into fondue dish and keep warm.
- Spear bagels one at a time with fondue forks and swirl through cheese mixture.
Servings: 12 as appetizer
Nutrition: Each serving provides approximately: 227 calories, 11 g protein,
20 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 11 g fat (7 g saturated), 32 mg cholesterol, 34 mcg
folate, 2 mg iron, 749 mg sodium
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Wheat Foods Council.