Spicy Chicken Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 boned and skinned chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons
mild curry power
- 3 teaspoons flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 6 teaspoons mango chutney
- Salt and pepper
- Cut chicken into 3/4 inch pieces and mix with oil, paprika and chili powder.
Place chicken on a serving plate.
- To make curry sauce, heat oil in a saucepan. Add onion and cook until soft.
Stir in curry powder and cook for 2 minutes then stir in flour. Gradually stir
in milk and bring slowly to a boil stirring all the time. Continue to cook until
sauce thickens. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add chutney and season with salt
- Serve hot with the chicken cooked in the hot oil.
Serves 4 to 6.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes