As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 bunch green onions,
- 1/4 pound butter
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of
- Squeeze all liquid from chopped spinach.
- Sauté onions in butter and mix with remaining ingredients.
- Serve warm in a fondue pot.
- Dip with corn chips or crackers.
Makes 2 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes