Sweet and Sour Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 2 (5 ounce) packages party-size smoked sausage links
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Shape bulk sausage into balls. Brown sausage balls and links in skillet.
Drain. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Drain pineapple. Save juice. Place juice in fondue pot. Add honey, vinegar,
soy sauce and cornstarch. Blend until smooth. Add 2 tablespoons pan drippings.
Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Add sausage, pineapple and cherries. Simmer
for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Savory Fondue Recipes