Tomato Gouda Fondue
- 1 (8 ounce) round gouda cheese
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, cored and sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 loaf baguette bread, sliced and toasted
- Remove coating from gouda cheese and carefully scoop out center, leaving
a 1/4-inch thick shell: set shell aside.
- Coarsely chop scooped-out cheese into small pieces and place in a microwave-safe
bowl; mix in tomatoes and basil.
- Cook, uncovered, in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir and cook another
2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds or until cheese is bubbling.
- Remove from microwave oven; pour cheese mixture into shell, pushing into
corners to fill shell.
- Serve hot with toasted baguette slices.