Black and White Chocolate Fondue
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon creme de cacao or brandy
- 1 ounce white chocolate, coarsely shredded
- 3 to 4 cups strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
- In a 2- or 4-cup electric crock pot, combine semisweet chocolate and cream.
Cover and heat until chocolate is melted (30 to 45 minutes).
- Stir mixture until smooth. Blend in creme de cacao. Sprinkle white chocolate
over surface of fondue, then draw a spoon through fondue 2 or 3 times to swirl
white chocolate through.
- Serve fondue hot, with strawberries for dipping.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.