- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (7 or 9 ounce) jar Marshmallow
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch pieces
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Angel food cake cubes or fruit pieces
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk, Marshmallow Creme, butterscotch
pieces, unsweetened chocolate, flaked coconut, milk and vanilla extract. Heat
through over low heat to melt chocolate and butterscotch; stir thoroughly.
- Pour into fondue pot; place over fondue burner. (If mixture becomes too
thick, stir in a little additional milk.)
- To serve, spear cubes of angel food cake or fruit pieces on fondue fork
and dip into fondue.
Makes 3 1/2 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Fondue Recipes