Your kids will say "more" when they try this fondue. This snack is perfect for
after school or sleepovers.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 2/3 cups (11 ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts, finely
- 8 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- Heat milk in small, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-high heat just until
hot (do not boil). Reduce heat to low. Add morsels; stir until smooth.
in marshmallow creme until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Pour butterscotch mixture into fondue pot or serving bowl.
- Place peanuts
in separate serving bowl.
- To serve, dip apple slices into warm butterscotch
mixture, then dip into peanuts.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins
Servings: 24 servings; 3
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.