Caramel Rum Fondue
- 7 ounces caramels
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons rum or 1/4 teaspoon rum extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine caramels and cream in fondue pot. Cover and heat until melted, 30
to 60 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows and rum. Cover and continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Serve with apple wedges or cubes of pound cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Fondue Recipes