Chocolate Cinnamon Fondue
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 cups light
- 1/4 cup Kahlua
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melt butter and chocolate. Whisk in flour until blended; cook for 1 minute,
- Remove from heat, then blend in cinnamon.
- Pour into fondue dish; keep warm.
- If not used immediately, place heavy duty plastic wrap on surface of container.
Makes 3 cups.
Suggested dippers: bananas, strawberries, oranges, pound cake.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.