Chocolate Mint Fondue
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (1 pint) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1/3 cup crushed butter mints
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons creme de cacao
- Sliced apples, strawberries and
- In saucepan combine milk, Marshmallow Creme, chocolate pieces and butter
mints. Cook and stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
- Stir in milk and creme de cacao. Transfer to fondue pot; place over fondue
- Spear dipper with fondue fork; dip into fondue.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.