Chocolate S'More Fondue
- 1 (10 ounce) package Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, divided
- 5 squares Honey Maid
Honey or Chocolate Grahams, quartered
- 10 wooden or metal skewers
- 1/3 cup evaporated
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Halve 10 marshmallows. Thread 2 marshmallow halves and 2 graham pieces alternately
on each wooden or metal skewer; set aside.
- Place remaining marshmallows, evaporated milk and chocolate chips in large
microwavable bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100% power) for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring
after 2 minutes. Stir and set aside.
- Toast or brown marshmallow skewers using grill or broiler if desired.
- Serve immediately with chocolate fondue.
Makes 1 1/4 cups
Source: Honey Maid Honey Grahams - Jet-Puffed Marshmallows