Creamy Raspberry Fondue
- 1 (4 ounce) container whipped cream cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature. In a saucepan crush raspberries
- Blend together cornstarch and 1/2 cup cold water; add to berries. Cook and
stir until thickened and bubbly. Sieve or strain if you want to discard seeds
and to have a creamier texture.
- Pour into a fondue pot and place over a fondue burner. Add the cream cheese,
stirring until melted. Stir in sugar; gradually add brandy.
- Use your favorite fruit or cake cubes for dipping.