Frangelico Cool Fondue
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly
packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant
espresso coffee powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons
Frangelico or other liqueur or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large, heavy-bottom saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add sugars,
cocoa and coffee powders and salt, stirring constantly until mixture is well
blended. Continue stirring while gradually adding cream. Cook sauce over medium
heat about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Transfer mixture to 1 1/2-quart mixing bowl. Add liqueur or extract and
stir until well blended.
- Use sauce at once or set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Serve with fresh fruit pieces and cubes of angel food cake, pound cake or
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dessert Fondue Recipes